The course covers:
• Identifying a ‘material error of law’ in a First-tier Tribunal decision
• Exploring other ways of changing First-tier Tribunal decisions (set aside, correction of error, review)
• Applications to the Upper Tribunal
• Procedures from the First-tier to the Upper Tribunal
• Preparing submissions to the Upper Tribunal Hearings
If you would like more information or would like to book a place on the course please contact Jane Hunt at email@example.com
Places are limited so please register your interest as soon as possible. Please note that due to the high demand of places, a maximum of two places per organisation can be booked per course and preference will be given to smaller community and voluntary organisations.