Citizens Advice is able to help EU Nationals and family members apply for settled status – read more information about the scheme below. We have a range of outreach sessions available in the BCP area:

We have also organised a programme of outreaches across Dorset, some on weekdays and others on Saturday mornings where people can get more advice. Do print and/or circulate this info and the two posters:

If you are an EU, EEA or Swiss citizen, you and your family members will need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme (EUSS) to continue living in the UK. You will need to complete a short online application form with three key steps:

  • Prove your identity
  • Show that you live in the UK
  • Declare any criminal convictions

Would you find it challenging to apply online? Do you know people who are too vulnerable to do it by themselves?  Are you concerned about what happens if you have a criminal conviction? What if you struggle to provide evidence of residency, don’t speak or read English or have a complicated family situation?  Yourself, or colleagues friends & families you know may need assistance to get the immigration status needed to continue to live, work or study in the UK, and be eligible for public services and public funds. You can drop into onto one of our sessions, contact our general Adviceline number [03444 111 444} or email our caseworker team on:

We can also come and do Briefings for organisations – contact Caroline Buxton: