Welcome to the Connecting Advice in Dorset e-bulletin. The e-bulletin is circulated every two weeks and will bring you news about the project and information relating the advice sector in general. If you would like to send anything out via the bulletin, please send it to me at email@example.com.
News from the Project
- We are pleased to circulate our video-link toolkit which gives you an overview of our pilot project and useful tips and information to help you set up your own video-links to deliver advice
- Presentations from Welfare Benefits Forum 18th November 2015
- Transact is a free and independent UK-wide network for people committed to practising and promoting financial inclusion and will be shortly moving to the new Financial Health Exchange. Sign up for free to get news and information in the financial inclusion world.
- New Credit Union for Armed Forces launched – a credit union has been launched to support Armed Forces personnel access safe and affordable finance, provided by PlaneSaver Credit Union, Police Credit Union and London Mutual Credit Union.
- Vacancy for an Energy Champion (0.6 fte, 21 hours per week) at Purbeck Citizens Advice
- Christmas Meals in Bournemouth, Dorset and Poole 2015
- New application form for Wessex Water Money Matters Grants for financial capability and money management projects. You can see more on their website. The deadline for applications for the next round of funding is 31 December 2015.
- Bridport Compassionate Community HUB Meeting November 30th
- Advice, assistance and representation for Gypsies and Travellers from the Community Law Partnership
Research & Reports
- Useful analysis of the likely impact of further government funding cuts from New Philanthropy Capital