Welcome to the Connecting Advice in Dorset e-bulletin. The e-bulletin is circulated every two weeks and will bring you news about the project and information relating the advice sector in general. If you would like to send anything out via the bulletin, please send it to me at email@example.com.
- Invitation to the Dorset Money Advice Forum 12th November 2015 – all advisers welcome
- Citizens Advice in Dorset is able to offer your staff and/or the people you work with clients/tenants/customers) a FREE Energy Best Deal session
- Wessex Water customers can now apply online to have payments taken direct from their benefits.
- Watch, share, comment & stay involved with the Clinical Services Review – A message from Dorset CCG
- Vacancy for Financial Capability and Debt worker at Citizens Advice Poole, closing date 13th November
- Connecting people – networking events for professionals in the 50+ sector
Research & Reports
- The preliminary report from an investigation into the credit market has been published by the Financial Conduct Authority, finding that around 6.9 per cent of cardholders, or 2m people, are in arrears or have defaulted and a further 2m have persistently high levels of debt they may struggle to repay.
- Research data in Dorset on older people, loneliness and social exclusion, digital exclusion and more – click here to see more
- Latest statistics from the Money Charity