Welcome to the Advice Dorset Partnership E-News bulletin. The bulletin is circulated every two weeks and will bring you news and information relating the advice sector in Bournemouth, Dorset and Poole. If you would like to send anything out via the bulletin, please send it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advice Dorset Partnership
Training from the Partnership – now booking
- Introduction to Debt – Monday 26th June 2017, Dorchester
- Fuel debt advice in the community – Thursday 22nd June 2017, Wimborne
News and Useful Information
- Wessex Water Customer occupancy survey – In order to plan for future water needs, and provide a secure supply of water, Wessex Water need to understand how much water customers use in the region, and how this use will change in the future. To help gather this information, they are running a customer survey on their website to learn more about customer’s household characteristics, like household size, type and occupancy. Customers who complete the survey are also entered into a prize drawer to win an iPad – so make sure you ask your friends and family to fill in the survey too.
- Community Development officer vacancy at DREC
- Face Forward – Supporting young adults aged 15 to 24 to overcome personal or circumstantial barriers and move forward towards employment and development activities
Events and Training
- Community Networking Event – Wednesday 5th July 2017, Shaftesbury