We are very pleased to announce the new Advice Dorset Network to be launched from 1st April 2016 and to invite all organisations providing advice and related support to residents of Bournemouth, Dorset and Poole to become members.
Member organisations will be part of a network of advice organisations in Bournemouth, Dorset and Poole, with opportunities to share information and good practice, network with other advice organisations, support each other and participate in collaborative working. Services will be offered to members which will complement the local work and initiatives of the Local Advice Networks.
Specifically, member organisations will have:
- Access to a private Members Area on the Advice Dorset website (by ID and password)
- Access to a fortnightly e-bulletin
- Free admittance for one delegate at each of two conferences per year (additional places will be available at a cost)
- Free admittance for one delegate at each of two Welfare Benefit forums per year (additional places will be available at a cost)
- Priority booking for training at a reduced cost (at least 12 training courses will be offered)
To become a member organisation, please commit to joining the Advice Dorset Network by completing the application form and returning it to Bryony Brown by Friday 11th March 2016. Payment will be requested in the first week of April 2016.
For more information, please see the Summary and Key Facts or contact Bryony.
For the Advice Dorset Network to go forward as described, we need sufficient take-up for the scheme to be financially viable. If we do not get enough commitment, we will not proceed. In which case, you will be notified by 1st April and we will not request any payment.